Cooking Times and Temperatures
Use a digital thermometer and make sure the internal temperature reaches 160°F / 71°C. You can pull it off the grill when it is a few degrees lower, because carryover will take it up to temperature. The serving spoons, by the way, are supposed to stay in the food, so that they too stay above 140°F / 60°C.
- The high temperatures involved in cooking brings about chemical changes in food and kills these microbes.
- Long-chain sugars such as starch tend to break down into more digestible simpler sugars.
- Farm Town is a 40-stage clicker game where players start as farmers, and grow a mini food processing empire.
- Now, for its twentieth anniversary, Harold McGee has prepared a new, fully revised and updated edition of On Food and Cooking.
- The Fred’s chef is all about celebrating seasonality, simplicity and freshness.
If you run out of moves you …