Health A to Z
Urgent and concerted action is needed to set the world back on a trajectory towards achieving Goal 3. As of mid-2022, COVID-19 had infected more than 500 million people worldwide. The latest estimates show that global “excess deaths” directly and indirectly attributable to COVID-19 could have been as high as 15 million by the end of 2021. AFib History is for users 22 years or older and diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
- It aims at improving health system resilience and public health status.
- Public health has been promoted – and depicted – in a wide variety of ways.
- NIH is the nation’s medical research agency, supporting scientific studies that turn discovery into health.
- Your health data stays on your device and is encrypted when your phone is locked with a passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID.
- The public health grant is used to provide vital preventative services